As we know that JCPenny Associates Company has hundreds of stores all over the USA. To manage the stores perfectly by their employees there is JCPenny Associates Account. In which employees are login with their credentials and easily avail the benefits of the JCPenny Associates Accounts.
JCPenny Associates Account gives flexibility and provides helpful information to control the desks. It also helps to check discounts offered to their employees, switching their shift, request day-off, and so many other things. You can avail all the benefits of associate accounts by simply log in with your credentials such as employee ID and password.
However, if anyone reset or forgot their password of the associate account. He/she can easily get their password or change it by following simple steps.
Here are the simple steps through which you can change your password or if you have forgotten your password you can get a new one through this. Just follow the points step by step mentioned below:-
- Enter the link mentioned below.
- After opening the link enter your 9-digit Employee ID and click “Search”.
- Answer your security question and click “Check Answer”. If you don’t remember your security answer then first you need to call Customer Care Executive 1-800-879-1111 and follow step 2 then 1.
- Agree to the terms & conditions and click “Continue”.
- Enter the new password Confirm your password and click “Change Password”.
- Get back to the https://jcpassociates.com/ and click on Associate Kiosk @ Home. Log in with your 9-digit Employee ID and your new password.